We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The hustle and bustle of hyacinths begins very intensely in autumn, namely when you want to sprout the hyacinths in a glass. We show you how to do it in 8 steps.Hyancinths can be easily sprouted in a glass
- You need one piece of activated carbon per glass, which is available in the pharmacy.
- Then water is poured into the glass. The activated carbon takes on the task of preventing the water from decaying. The water surface and the bulb bottom should be about two centimeters apart so that there is sufficient air cushion.
- The onion is now placed in the water and a cone is put over it.
- Then the glasses are stored in a cool and dark room, which should not exceed a temperature of 10 degrees Celsius.
- The water that evaporates in the meantime must be replenished regularly. A lack of root formation indicates that the location is too warm.
- If the cone is visibly raised, the glasses can temporarily be stored warmer. In this case, the cap is finally removed after a week.
- Only when the buds are colored do the glasses move into the heated living room.
- When flowering is complete, the bulbs can be planted out in the garden.